This position will be essential to the sales activities and communications between Proxymedia prospects, current customers and channel partners. In this role, the Sales Operations Coordinator will collaborate with the sales Consultants and sales leadership to deliver administrative support that optimizes the team’s performance. The Sales Operations Coordinator will assist in sales administrative duties in the areas of documentation, customer/partner meetings and customer engagement programs. They will maintain effective communications with corporate teams across the company to ensure proper sensitivity to the needs of the sales force. The Sales Operations Coordinator will provide outstanding customer service and help the sales team meet their targets.
• Maintaining an organized, systematic and updated filing system in order to ensure easy access to required data.
• Prepare sales team’s offer letters, update the sales database system and ensure it is reviewed and properly checked before submitting to Director of Sales.
•Support sales operations team with updating appropriate sales documentation
•Operates in a cooperative and collaborative spirit to achieve shared goals across multiple functions
• Compose letters, memos and other mail on behalf of the Sales Department.
• Maintain a prompt and accurate follow-up and trace system for all correspondences.
• Handle incoming calls and customer inquiries in the absence of the sales team and channel to the concerned if the inquiry requires immediate action.
• Prepare Delivery Notes and Invoices of the sales orders.
• Follow-up with Logistic Department to get the expected dates of the deliveries.
• Must liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
• Follow up on sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
• Must also be able to work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department.
• Ensure that the sales month end reports are accomplished and submitted on time.
• Ensure that all correspondence and offers related to the sales team go out within a maximum of 48 hours.
• Communicate well at all levels dealing with the various administrative demands placed by the pressurized working environment.
Strong organizational and listening skills. Able to take direction as well as use initiative to ensure tasks are completed with accuracy and haste.
• Fluent in English to a very high standard and possess strong communication skills, as liaison with clients and colleagues is a large focus within the job. Fluency in Arabic will be an advantage.
• Ability to balance simultaneous projects, evaluate workload and prioritize tasks based on criticality •Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Prior experience in sales or operations preferred.
• Must have Bachelor’s degree.
• Must be proactive, hard worker, detail oriented, work well under pressure and believe in teamwork.
• Other core competencies will be defined by your direct supervisor/manager
• Ability to multi-task and handle the consistent workflow.
Asian Resume is a top job portal available for asian job seekers. Our website is top rated job seeker website in the Asian region. Millions of jobs are posted every month and users are getting jobs in a regulat basis. We are providing our service extremely free.